Where was your first plane to?
- Our first plane was to Brussels, Belgium. It was a spontanious decision. We have discovered whole city in less than 24 hours. It was cold and snowy. We have slept on railway station, but it was great!
Where have you travelled to that you would love to visit again?
- We would love to visit Bergamo one more time, because this city is full of wonderful and calm places! There were a lot of kind people and good meal. One word to describe this city – MAGIC.
You are leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going?
Preferred method of travel: planes, trains or car?
- We love flying!!! It’s our favourite way of travelling. You can admire sky, clouds and other beautiful views! Additionally, travelling via plane is the fastest and most comfortable way of travelling.
Favourite travel website?
- Our favourites travel blogs are: “Przez świat na Fazie”, “Hubert Pleskot”.
- Our favourites travel websites are: “Fly4Free”, “Pintrip” and “Couchsurfing”.
Where would you travel to just eat the food?
- We don’t have idea. Food is only addition to our journeys,
Is there a place you would never go again?
Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?
- No. We think that is not necessary to know such numbers, who cares 😉
Do you prefer the Window, Aisle or Middle seat?
- The window – of course. We love looking from plane’s windows and taking photos.
How do you pass the time on the air plane?
- It depends. If there are nice views outside we take photos and admire them. However, if we fly during the night or we didn’t sleep much – we sleep in the air plane.